Wow! I cannot believe I have been doing this for over a month! And I cannot believe I’ve been consecutive for over a month with my posts!
This Week’s Topic: Ten Books About Friendship << Now this one is difficult for me as I haven’t actually read (m)any books with the main theme of ‘friendship’ really, so I almost did not do it! But, I have decided that I will make a list of 10 books about friendship that I would like to read (that appear to me to have the theme of friendship at least – but feel free to correct me if I am wrong!) and then make an ‘Honourable’ section for books which I have read that have friendship in (there’s 5 books). Here we go!
Top 10 Books (that appear to me to be) about Friendship that I want to Read! WAY too long of a title xD
1. Isn’t this suppose to be like the ultimate Friendship book? xD
2. All I know about this book is that it’s suppose to be amazing and I think I heard it was about two males who were best friends when they were younger and on went on to be successful and have an amazing life while the other either got a bad one and/or died and now the successful one has gone searching for him, and a Kite (which is what they bonded over?)? – but I actually have no idea what it’s about. This is stuff I was told years and year ago xD
3. I’ve technically read half of this when I was in high school but cannot remember it at all. I assume it’s about friendship (besides digging holes) because it’s a bunch of delinquent young boys working together, right? I’ve just noticed that there’s half a head on that cover.. I’ve seen this cover time and time again and only just noticed that?!
4. Two girls write notes together using fans? Also, it’s based in China! =]
5. Isn’t this an automatic ‘must read’?
6. Something to do with a best friend dying from an eating disorder?
7. If the book is anything like ‘The Three Musketeers’ movies I’ve seen, then this is a definite friendship book!
8. I’ve heard mixed reviews about this, but also heard it’s about friendship. And that cover!
9. Two best friends and their secret? I think it has something to do with drug dealing also which intrigues me. Not that I do drugs, because I don’t! Just putting it out there!
10. A graphic novel I believe and just look at that cover; pretty and features two people that appear to be friends, see my thought process? xD
Honourable Mentions AKA. Books I Have read that have Friendship in!
1. Well this one was obvious. J.K.Rowling taught us a range of things and lessons with these books; love, good, evil and of course friendship!
2. This story would have been doomed if it hadn’t have been for friends and their power, no matter how far away they were. And look! The first book even says ‘Fellowship’ AKA Friendship! ❤
3. O this book. An amazing friendship, an amazing land, amazing story but damn you better have those tissues at the ready! (When I went to see the film, I started crying way before the actual sad events took place! Now that’s a strong book if it can make me do that during the film!)
4. Because Percy Jackson- I mean Charlie – needed Hermione Granger’s – I mean Sam’s! – and her marital brother’s help and friendship in order to overcome and gain confidence and find out who he was/is.
5. This was just so cute! Such a beautiful friendship between the pig and Charlotte ❤ I need to re-read this book…
And that’s all I have folks!
What books made your list? Do you have other friendship books that were better that your recommend?
Same Time, Next Week!