This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! (AKA. Pick your own topic!)
So, I pick ‘Top Ten Favourite Books’. I’ve been on here for over a month and I feel that you guys don’t know the basics about me; one being my currently all-time favourite books. Sound good? I think I’ll do them in no ranked order because that would just be too hard! (And they have all received 5 stars from me on GoodReads!)
1. This is my all-time favourite Harry Potter book! I just remember loving it so much!! (Now I need to re-read it…) I also loved the movie when it came out too although the 3rd Movie still holds first place for me xD
2. Now I am going to be honest; took me while just now to remember what happened in this book. This is the third book and is my favourite Percy Jackson book! It was so twisty and action packed and new characters and now story lines etc. Loved it!
3. I remember exactly where I was when I read about; Dobby, The Battle at Hogwarts and the Ending! And I cried after I finished it. Such an amazing book and end to a series. I don’t think I’ve met one person that didn’t like the ending of this series. Any takers?
4-6. I can’t pick an ultimate favourite between these books! And they all got 5/5 Stars from me!! Each one is epic and beautiful and amazing! Are you able to pick a favourite? I think I’d have to re-read them to settle on a definite favourite – not compaining at having to re-read them though! Let’s hope they don’t take me like 4 years to read them this time though xD
7. I only just read this book last summer and it shot straight into my top 10! It’s probably (even still now) at the number one spot (even though The Hobbit wins all-time from far far ago favourite!) I cannot express how amazing and interesting and non-stop this book is! I loved the plot, the characters, the characters story lines, the twists etc! And I cannot wait to get back to England and get around to reading the other two books (well three)!
8. This book was massively epic and again, a great end to another well-loved series! I vividly remember the battle in this one too!
9. When I was between 7 and probably 11, I read this book every year at least once a year and re-read it again for the first time in 10 years this year! I love this book and as I was much older this time around I got a lot more out of it! So fun, epic, amazing, the adventure is awesome! The struggles are interesting! The characters are all amazing! As said before, it’s my all-time favourite from long long ago book! I think it will always have 1st place along with my ‘current’ favourite first place.
10. How could this not be here! It’s where all the magic (and my serious reading journey) began! I’ve read it so many times and I just love the nostalgia and fuzzy feeling it gives me every time I read it! =] Also, my book smells amazing! xD
Like what I’ve put? Do some of these make your list? Tell me some of your favourites! =]
Same Time, Next Week!