[The Liebster Award is given from bloggers to bloggers and is all about celebrating new blogs and spreading the blog love. If you are nominated and choose to accept the award, the rules are below. ]
I was very privileged and very lucky to have Falling Down the Rabbit Hole picked me to do this challenge, tag, thing. So thank you so much!! And here are the rules!
Firstly the 11 Random Facts (a great way to get to know me! Although, random is a little hard to think about):
1. I am currently studying Japanese in Japan for my year abroad which runs September 2013 to August 2014 (almost the end! =[).
2. I used to write Supernatural fanfiction with my two best friends when we were in High School (which is ages 11 – 16 in the UK!).
3. I am obsessed with and have seen almost 200 Japanese dramas (TV shows/doramas) and films (that’s almost 400!).
4. I have cosplayed in the past: Hermione Granger, Yuki from Vampire Knight, Vanille from Final Fantasy XII, Matt from Death Note (all I can think of right now).
5. I actually haven’t read of a lot books (in comparison to most book lovers).
6. I have never travelled to the western part of the earth (with West going from England to Hawaii).
7. I can actually cook but say I can’t so my boyfriend always cooks when we’re together.
8. I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan and have been since the first film came out.
9. I lucid dream more than normal dream (and it rocks!).
10. I hope to work in TV/Film in the future.
11. I attempted to teach myself piano when I was like 12 – 15 – I can’t remember any of it now! =/
Now for the Given Questions:
1. What is the #1 place you would love to visit (real or fictional or both)?
Fictional is an option so Hogwarts! But if we’re not going fictional then the #1 place I would love to visit (but have no yet been to) would be…. *thinks for a long time* Italy!
2. How many books are on your TBR list?
O jesus, 170 =/ But there’ll be more as a few Kindle Buys have been like ‘5 books in one for ___’.
3. Whats the most exciting thing you are looking forward to in the next few months?
Going and seeing my favourite band live in July! =] Defo not looking forward to going home in August xD
4. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I never really pay attention as I tend to see the film before I read the book =/ The Lord of the Rings?
5. What is your favorite mythical creature?
6. If you had to be a vampire from which world/type of vampire would you want to be?
O god Twilight all the way! Totally joking (I stopped reading that book after like 3 pages =/). It would be either from Anne Rice’s Vampire world or the True Blood (though I haven’t read the books for TB =/) world.
7. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Pistachio! It’s an oldie but a goodie.
8. Do you have any pets? If yes what kind?
Nopers. But I’ve owned 2 cats, a dog, a hamster, a billion fish (not all at once of course).
9. What is your dream occupation? (It can be what you are doing right now if you so desire)
O dang, already mentioned this above kinda xD But what I really want? To own my own Entertainment Company in Japan and/or be a major Director/Editor in Japan/Asia.
10. How did you come about starting your blog?
Booktube is too difficult for me to do (I have crappy editing software for a start) but I still wanted to talk about books and stuff so I stared a blog =]
11. If you were stranded on a deserted island and had to survive who would be the one person you picked to be there with? (can be real/fictional)
ARAGORN!! He can do everything, right? xD
Thank you for those questions!! =]
Now it is time for My Questions:
1. Favourite Genre to Read?
2. Least Favourite Genre to Read?
3. All-Time Book Character Crush?
4. What would you want as your ideal mode of transportation? (a standard car? A unicorn? A magic carpet?)
5. If you could be in one character’s shoes of a day; who would it be? Why? What would you do?
6. What book do you really want to see as a TV show or movie?
7. What is your favourite season and why?
8. What fictional job would you love to have?
9. (Including all fictional verses) What would you want to do/Where would you like to go as a First Date?
10. What book are you currently obsessing over?
And finally, 11. What fictional food or drink would you love to try?
Once again thank you for nominating me and I hope this was fun for y’all to read!! =]