Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. [what can I say that already hasn’t been said…] I love the colour green, it is my favourite!
2. I was born dead and a month early and according to momma I was ‘a very sick little girl the first few months’.
3. I once planned with my friends to go on a road trip around America but we never got serious about it.
4. The place I have gone on holiday to the most is Greece – I have been about 5/6 times.
5. I find The Lord of the Rings The Extended Editions DVDs short even though they’re almost 4 hours+ each [I’m a hard core fan, it happens]
6. I cry at a lot of Japanese dramas; some even once an episode.
7. In school/uni, if I am being taught something that I seriously don’t see the point of learning – e.g. pretty much all of HS maths; there is no need to learn past adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and algebre really! – ; no matter how much I revise that thing, I will never ever ever learn/remember it.
I Nominate! There aren’t many non-nominated people left though xS
Joey @ Another After Thought
Mariel @ All the Books!
Megam @ YA? Why Not!
Anna @ Anna’s Reading List