This is gunna be super quick so are you ready?!
BookTube-a-Thon Wrap Up
So I completed three books and three challenges this week which, in my opinion is amazeballs!! So I completed:
1. Read a Book with Pictures I caught up with Shingeki no Kyojin completely and Kuroshitsuji completely which completes the challenge and was a total of 439 pages! =)
2. A Book with Red I read And They Called Her Spider which is 56 pages.
3. Book to Film Adaptation for this I chose and completed StarDust = 242 pages
This means my total is 738 pages!!! =) I an thoroughly satisfied with such progress!
But how did you all do? Also, I plan to review them all so would you prefer individual reviews or would you prefer them all in one big one? Let me know! =) Now onto this weeks, and hopeful final for a long time, Read-a-Thon!
Under-Hyped Books Read-a-Thon TBR
This is taking place over on the GoodReads so go a-searching for the group there and basically you can read any book so long as it has under 5000 ratings on GoodReads. So naturally this has become my: Catch Up with All Those Arcs Before August TBR
I will be reading:
– Thief’s Magic (Currently has 707 ratings – and already released)
– The Queen of Tearling (840 – already released)
– Outer Limits (0 – already released)
– The Rain (63 – already released)
– Project Superhero (5 – July 31)
– These Days Are Ours (289 – archive date is July 31 but release is September 4)
– The Isobel Journal (194 – August 1)
– The House of Four Winds (32 – August 4)
All these books are released before I finish my exams (August 4th) so getting them done now would allow me to put up reviews and read them before they’re (some) released.
Now getting through them all would be a miracle – especially as I’ve been reading Thief’s Magic for over two months now, only at 21% and is over 500 pages long – but even completely one big one and/or two small-ish ones I would be very happy with.
Are you making part? What is your TBR?