This Week’s Theme: Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read (because difficult of book, subject matter, because it was cringeworthy– however you want to interpret) < also as in boring, language was difficult etc.
1. The book was using a lot of german words that I weren’t familiar with and, unfortunately, I was also lacking in knowledge about Hitler so at times I was struggling with either the way he though or acted or even events that were referenced and such.
2. Love it! But being a classic, it is obviously written in English that is unfamiliar and not used anymore.
3. I got bored and didn’t like it after the twist, so it was personally difficult for me to read and finish.
4. Same as three; bored me and had to finish it, it was a review, and sometimes did take a bit to get me through it.
5. All three, of course, just for the way it’s written so it definitely slowed me down, but never stopped me from loving it!
6. It was the end of an amazing era and a childhood – of course this one I didn’t want to finish and was hard to read! ='[
7. My first Shakespeare, therefore was hard to understand the language and meaning.
8. [Wide Sargasso Sea] Hate, hate, hated this book! Couldn’t have cared less about the characters! Had to read it for English class and was hard to finish!
9. Another for English class that just bored the pants off me and found it hard to read/finish.
10. Dare I explain this one? Just… ugh… poorly written, repetitive, awful. Hard [in more ways than one technically].
Same Time, Next Week!