Not done a tag in a long time – sorry =/ I wasn’t tagged by anyone =[ but I tag YOU!
1. Expecto Patronum – A childhood book connected to good memories
My memories of reading this are in Greece and Portugal, on holiday with my family, in the hotel room during nap time (yes my family has nap-times during holidays, normally 4pm – 6/7pm) just sat there reading, glued to the book while my parents slept.
2. Expelliarmus – A book that took you by surprise
Blew. Me. Away.
3. Prior Incantato – The last book you read
4. Alohamora – A book that introduced you to a genre you had not considered before
Never thought I’d like crime-solving fiction; I was wrong.
5. Riddikulus – A funny book you’ve read
I don’t really read humourous books (that or I don’t get the humour when reading, for example Terry Pratchett books I love but I miss the humour completely) but this manga gives me the giggles now and again.
6. Sonorus – A book you think everybody should know about
I haven’t read much YA or Distopian so I’m not sure on how good this is to a pro-YA/Dystopian reader but I found it very enjoyable and fun to read and is one of the few YA books that I’ve honestly enjoyed, if not the only YA book I’ve read without many complaints.
7. Obliviate – A book/spoiler you would like to forget having read
I’ve never come across spoilers for books I’ve had interest in reading so I’m lucky there (besides Game of Thrones but that can’t be helped) but I’ve love to forget this book and read it all over again for the first time and get hit emotionally all over again!
8. Imperio – A book you had to read for school
9. Crucio – A book that was painful to read
For obvious reasons.
10. Avada Kedavra – A book that could kill (interpret as you will)
I’m stealing the idea I saw a past blogger post here xD credit to that blogger! It was a genius idea!
11. Accio – A book that you’d always like to have with you
Try not to have GoT or Mistborn always with me? Then this is my third choice in line – Oh the memories and good times!