First things first; HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
This will be split into three different stages (kinda got the idea from the NaNoWriMo writing daily goals forum):
- GoodReads Goal = 20
- #Project5Books = basically must read at least 5 physical/bought books before I can buy a new book. (ARCs/Freebies/Public Domains/Manga do not count towards my book of 5 for me!)
- Read 5 Classics: 1984, Brave New World, The Jungle Book, Treasure Island and Alice in Wonderland.
- Read everyday – usually at night.
- Keep up blog.
- Read all Brandon Sanderson books pre-2015; 22 pieces of his work (including novellas) to go!
- Finish ALL ARCS! I currently have 17 yet to read! =/
- Finish 4 Series/Trilogies; Harry Potter, Mistborn, The Inheritance Cycle, The Chronicles of Narnia and catch up with: The Rain and The Millennium’s Rule (both have their second books coming out in 2015)
- Terry Pratchett Read-a-Long; starting with book 5 ‘Sourcery’ me and Bitten by Radioactive Book are reading one Discworld novel per month during 2015!
- Out way manga vs books: Currently ratio is 119 manga to 112 books (2014.12.30)
- Complete a November NaNoWriMo (damn you 50k!)
- Physical books down to at least 40 (current physical books: 74).
- #0by16 (excluding those I get in 2015) [Current TBR Pile = 17 ARCS + 73 physical books + 13 bought e-books = 103 books! (not including freebies but including ARCS)]
- NPR’s 100 Best SF and Fantasy Books Challenge
What are your bookish goals for 2015?!