It’s Tag Thursday!! Do enjoy! ^_^
1.You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Contemporary: I’ma changing this to SF as I don’t read Contemporary. So the SF book I’d save:
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
If it’s a teenager now then clearly this is the answer:
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
or or FanFiction
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
Only one book? You’re not being serious? I can pack shit loads in that one hour!… Okay, knowing my friends we’d probably take the trip abroad which means flights which means probably 12 hours in total travel time (going and coming back but if it was my ideal trip one way would take 12 hours!) and the book I’d read on the way would probably be Well of Ascension because I need that in my life asap!
But of course this would be in the luggage anyway:
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
Is murder them not an option? I would definitely be doing B. I tell people who borrow or look after ANYTHING of mine: ‘You get even a scratch on it (books, DVDs, Magazines etc) and you’re buying a replacement’ and it’s the only time people actually take me seriously.
I tag… YOU!
This was fun xD
Same Time, Next Week!