It is that time! These past 3 months have FLOWN! Previous Post here. Unfortunately, I don’t think I have much progress to update you all on =/ my reading head just isn’t on, even though I seriously need to get through 30 books before I leave for Japan next month! Eek!! 2015 Bookish Resolutions: this post. Now let’s see how I am doing… don’t hold your breath!
Part One: Minimum Goals
GoodReads Goal = 20 (COMPLETE! It is now increased to 35! BUT to be honest, I’ve only surpassed this because of manga volumes =/ on novels alone, I’m only at 12 books read =/)
2. #Project5Books (I have finished my first lot of Project5 with The Last Battle, Sourcery, Magyk, A Game of Thrones and Vampire Knight Fanbook but yet to decide what book I will buy as a reward… I need the money first! xD)
3. Read 5 Classics (Not read any yet – Failing.)
4. Read everyday (Oh boy, I am reading every day but I’m in a real non-reading mood. I’ve been on the same 4 books/manga for the entirety of June! – Technically success!)
5. Keep up blog (Top Ten Tuesday hasn’t really be doing interesting topics for my personally lately and I cannot be bothered making Tags but I am still posting at least once a week – Failing)
Part Two: Aim Goals
6. Read all Brandon Sanderson books pre-2015 (0 read – Still Failing!!)
7. Finish ALL ARCS! (Read 4 more ARCs over the past 3 months BUT I did gain like 10 more ARCS. I can’t stop! xD – Failing!)
8. Finish 4 Series/Trilogies (75% there as I only class The Selection as a trilogy xD – Success!)
9. Terry Pratchett (Not continued reading his stuff as I have physical books to get through – Failing!)
10. Out way manga vs books (I have read so much manga and comics lately so ratio is now 128:124 – Kinda Failing!)
11. Complete a November NaNoWriMo (N/A – but am attempting July NaNo!)
12. Physical books down to at least 40 (I’m supposedly down to 44 physical books! Mostly due to unhauling xD – Successing!)
13. #0by16 (According to GR I have dropped from 99 to 70! = 15 ARCS (-1) + 42 Physical Books (-27 – through unhauling) + 13 Ebooks (+/-0) – Sorta Success)
14. NPR’s 100 Best SF and Fantasy Books Challenge (Not even looked at the list properly yet! – Failing!)
Total Completed: 1!
I need to seriously start stepping up my game!
Another update in September-ish! How are your resolutions going?