Here is my list of top books of 2015. I only read 43 booksthis year with most of them being comics/manga so my actual book count was very low. Surprisingly, my favourites is very low too! I thought I’d had a decent reading year but right now, trying to get a top ten is really hard! (This may end up being a top 5 instead!) So let’s have a look! (In no order)
My Top Books of 2015:
1. The Well of Ascension – 4.5 Stars (review coming soon!)
2. The Name of the Wind – 5 Stars
3. The Girl at Midnight – 4 Stars
4. An Ember in the Ashes – 4.5 Stars
I didn’t even manage a top 5!! O dear xD I must read more amazing books this year!
1. Sourcery – 4 Stars
2. Angelfall – 3 Stars
3. City of Stairs – 3.5 Stars
I enjoyed these books a lot but they just weren’t favourites nor have I thought about them since I finished them unlike the ones above.
Disappointments of the Year:
I DNF’d two of these two. But I don’t really need to explain these right?
There we have it! Have a wonderful January 1st!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope you had a great Eve and I hope you have a brilliant NY day! ^_^ Mine will be spent in bed which is the best thing for me!! ^_^ So onto the wrap up!
Heroine Shikkaku Volume 4
Orange Volume 2
Mistborn: The Well of Ascension
I finally did it! At 10:30pm last night I finally finished The Well of Ascension! After putting off reading the book for over 2 years(!), I finally got the guts to pick it up and it was amazing! (review coming soon!)
Nothing. I do want to start Hero of Ages very soon but I think I’m gunna break the 2 and 3 book up by reading a smaller book in between but no idea what that will be. Probably a manga.
The new year always brings about a new motivation for reading so I’ve been thinking that I’d like to get through these this month:
I have a quiet month socially (unlike December which was crazy!) so should be able to get more reading done ^_^
What are your Wraps Up and TBRs for December and January?
It’s that time of year again!! I am definitely going to try and make more realistic goals this year unlike last year xD Let’s have a look shall we?
- Read 50 books – I seem to read about 45 books every year and only ever give myself like a 20 book goal, so I wanna see if I can push myself xD
- Manga/Book ratio – It’s back this year and I really want my book total to outweigh my manga total.
- Get Kindle Books down to 80 – I have an insane amount of kindle books (168 books)and that needs sorting!
- Get English Physical Books down to 20 – I think I’m currently at 45.
- Finish ALL Arcs – seriously, I need to BAN myself from NetGalley and get some reading done!
- Finish 5 Brandon Sanderson books – A serious tone down from last year where I wanted to read ALL the books by him but like I said, I’m being more realistic this year xD. I mainly wanna finish the first Mistborn trilogy and then I am thinking of reading his earlier bookes; Elantris and Warbreaker. Also they are currently not part of a series so I think it’d be good for me to get through those two.
- Finish a novel – even if it’s for NaNoWriMo!
- Read 2 classics
- Finish 3 series – manga is allowed!!
- Continue #Project5Books – even though I failed it this year xD
- Read a full-length Japanese books – I will do this!!
And they are my goals! I definitely have more fun making goals rather than completing them xD