It’s Tag Thursday!! Enjoy!
1) A Whole New World – a book that made you see the world differently.
The Rain; but in a bad way. I was cautious of the actual rain for ages and was like ‘mother, I am not leaving this house if it’s raining’ and she was like ‘out of all your excuses not to leave the house, this is the most ridiculous. Come on!’ xD
2) Cruella DeVil – Favourite villain.
Or gollum? But I really really hate him with a passion…
I don’t know! In books I don’t really think about the villain except they’re evil! With tv however, always rooting and loving the bad guys…
3) I Won’t Say I’m in Love – A book you don’t wanna admit you loved.
I don’t have one. I either love a book or I don’t and everyone gets to know my opinion xD
4) Gaston – A character you couldn’t stand.
Katniss Everdeen. (waiting for the haters and JLaw fangirls rage)
5) Part of your World – A world you wish you could live in.
Middle Earth baby! But in the 4th age please? No more wars!
6) A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes – Book of your dreams would be…?
An epic fantasy written by Brandon Sanderson with no romance, kickass pirates and no whiney characters, no YA characters, enjoyable, funny, descriptive (like Tolkien), huge amazing world with awesome magic system and interesting religions and cultures and seedy politics (like House of Cards xD), what else do I want in my ideal book.. dragons? Talking dragons! But not mind talkers like Eragon. O yeah; no white/Caucasian characters, not set in an English speaking country and I want the majority of characters to be gay or bisexual (being white and straight in books is hella boring and repetitive. I’m all for all the colours – even purple aliens – and all the tastes!). Got any like this? Haha xD
Don’t you go stealing my ideas again like you did yesterday! xD
7) Someday my Prince will Come – Book character you would marry if you could?
I don’t get book crushes. I don’t read the books for the romance so why would I read a book in search of characters to fall in love with? … I’m gunna have to pick an epic character for this… Kelsier from Mistborn perhaps… Aragorn perhaps…
8) I see the light – A book that changed your life.
Mistborn? It didn’t change my life per say but it definitely opened and changed my book-life.
Death Note definitely opened my eyes to logic/crime/thriller tv and books…
9) When you wish upon a star – A book you wish you could reread for the first time?
Mistborn, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, His Dark Materials, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Bridge to Terabithia (I’d have to erase the movie from my mind as well though)…
10) Just can’t wait to be king – A book with some kind of monarchy in it.
11) Colours of the wind – a book with a beautiful colourful cover.
Not colourful technically but a book with colours that look good together xD
It’s all mental and crazy and confusing with all the gifs and stuff but o well! xD
I tag… YOU!